LocalPetMarket.com is looking for a Camera Operator with excellent editing skills to join our amazing team in Huntington Beach, CA. This individual will have at least 5 years experience editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. You'll have a versatile video and motion graphics background and be familiar with all aspects of production. This role is a great opportunity for an individual who has a strong storytelling background, loves pets and wants to help create fun and innovative content.
What you'll do:
Your primary focus will be on-the-fly filming & editing of/with Dallas Wottlin, Founder of Local Pet Market. You love a fast paced creative and challenging environment. You are seeking to shoot & edit video content (product videos, interviews, web content, etc.) in a fast-paced environment. You have a willingness to multitask and be part of our growing creative team. Must be able to work late or weekends if needed.
What you'll need:
- Solid experience with digital technology, motion design and editing software packages (e.g., Premiere and After Effects)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, peers and leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills