ACANA | Grasslands Regionals Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
The ultimate food mimics one that Mother Nature intended. That’s why ACANA Grasslands Regional Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is loaded with grass-fed Suffolk lamb, Muscovy duck, free-run quail, nest-laid eggs, rainbow trout, plus Kentucky fruits and vegetables – all delivered FRESH each day for unmatched nourishment and flavor. Rich in protein and low in carbohydrates, ACANA food is prepared from the best and freshest ingredients and guaranteed to keep your dog healthy, happy, and strong.
- 70% premium lamb, game bird, egg and fish ingredients including meat, liver, tripe & cartilage
- 30% fresh regional fruits, vegetables, botanicals & zinc proteinate to support your dog's peak health and immunity
- Biologically appropriate diet rich in protein with limited carbs
- No grain, potato, tapioca, glutens or other plant protein concentrates
- Infused with freeze-dried lamb liver for increased palatability
No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy, No By-products. Low Glycemic, GMO-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free.
Deboned lamb*, deboned duck*, whole eggs*, lamb meal, goat meal, catfish meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, lamb fat, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, rainbow trout*, duck meal, herring oil, lentil fiber, quail (ground with bone), natural lamb flavor, lamb tripe*, lamb liver*, duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney)*, duck cartilage*, dried kelp, whole pumpkin*, whole butternut squash*, kale*, spinach*, mustard greens*, collard greens*, turnip greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried duck liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
* delivered fresh or raw
Our only supplement: Zinc.
Our only preservative: Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)