ACANA | Heritage Meats Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
ACANA Heritage Meats Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food celebrates ACANA’s heritage as a biologically appropriate diet that’s rich in protein and trusted by pet parents. The Heritage Meats formula is loaded with Angus beef, Yorkshire pork and Suffolk lamb plus fresh veggies, fruits and botanicals. These ingredients arrive daily from trusted local farms to be cooked in ACANA’s own Kentucky kitchens. This carnivore-friendly recipe uses WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage with infused freeze-dried liver and tripe for increased palatability.
- 60% beef, pork and lamb ingredients including meat, liver & tripe
- 40% vegetables, fruits, botanicals plus zinc proteinate to support your dog's peak health and immunity
- Infused with freeze-dried liver and tripe for palatability
- Biologically appropriate diet with WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage
- No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy, No By-products. Low Glycemic, GMO-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free.
Deboned beef, deboned pork, beef meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, pork meal, beef fat, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, herring oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, pork cartilage, lamb tripe, lamb liver, lamb kidney, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative)