The Original Earth Friendly Climbing Rope Dog Leash
Mountain Dog | Original Clip Lead 6' - Pink & Purple
Assembled by hand in the U.S.A. from post-consumer recycled climbing rope and individually inspected, Mountain Dog makes the most comfortable, strongest, and longest lasting leashes on the planet!
- Softer to the touch than leather or nylon and round, so it fits perfectly in your hand.
- Elastic, so it absorbs the shock when your dog decides to end your walk early and develop a closer relationship with a squirrel.
- You and your dog will not break this leash! EVER! Even if your dog is part bulldozer, your Mountain Dog Leash will keep your canine companion connected to you... As long as you don’t let go!
- Under normal conditions, your Mountain Dog Leash will last at least 6.734533289 times longer than any other leash in the world. That’s a scientifically proven fact!
- Mountain Dog Leashes actually reduce landfill contributions by repurposing climbing rope and using it in leashes.
- Mountain Dog makes only sustainable, premium-quality products that are built to last. That means you buy fewer leashes and consume fewer natural resources.
All our products are assembled by hand in the U.S.A. by sweatshop-free labor and involve no carbon intensive recycling process.
Actual pattern may vary. Every leash is unique.