Orijen | Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Orijen Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food features exceptionally high inclusions of fresh, whole meats and richly nourishing liver, tripe, cartilage and marrow in ratios that mirror the natural feline diet. This protein-rich recipe contains a symphony of fresh Angus beef, wild boar, Alberta lamb, heritage pork and bison, all ranch-raised in the Canadian region for a natural formula that's unmatched in nutrition and taste. Plus, each morsel is infused with freeze-dried meats and liver so it's bursting with the natural savory flavors cats love.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our meat is fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc is added
- Dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for picky cats
No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy, No By-products. Low Glycemic, GMO-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free.